PDN CARE PROVIDES STAY-N AND STAY-OUT CAREGIVER
- also known as LIVE IN CAREGIVER
- Live-In Caregiver will live with the elderly or sick client in his or her home for personal help, health assistance, and companion for a patient.
- Duties mainly focus on assistance with Activities of Daily Living (hygiene, feeding, mobilisation, exercise), and maintaining the patient’s emotional and social well-being.
- Live-In Caregivers also support the patient with specific household tasks, but they are unable to do major chores for other members of the family.
- Live in Caregiver can take care of Patient with Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson, Diabetic, Bedridden, and other conditions..
- They may choose to stay out of your home on their off days.
- Stay-in Caregiver usual package on a monthly basis .
5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
6 days a week (Monday – Saturday)
7 days a week (Monday – Sunday with RELIEVER)
- The caregiver comes to your home each day to look after the elderly or sick client then goes back to their own home at the end of the work day.
- Stay out Caregiver has set hour of work . It maybe 8 hours to 10 hours per day
- Stay out Caregiver usually paid by hour…Starting Rate at RM 15 to maximum 25 per hour.
8 to 10 hours per day
Monday – Friday
Monday – Saturday
Monday – Sunday
PRIVATE CAREGIVER JOBSCOPE
- Hygiene ( Bathing and Oral Care)
- Grooming and Dressing up
- Walking Assistance and Routine Exercise
- Transfer techniques
- Meal Preparation
- Simple Massage and Physiotherapy,
- Safety Measures & Fall Prevention
- Escorts to Medical Appointments like Physiotherapy or Doctor Visits
- Shopping Errands
- Light Household Help: Patients Laundry, Clean patient room and Light Cooking
- Changing Diaper
- Medication Preparation & Administration
- Monitoring Vital Signs including SPO2
- Wound Care & Dressing
- Blood Glucose Checking
- Insulin Injection
- NGT and PEG feeding
- Stroke Management and others….
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED PRIVATE CARE SERVICE FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVE ONE? Recently hospitalized, trouble maintaining balance, ustable condition, change in medications, elder with no assistance at home, medical conditions and others ..