Private Cergiver Roles
Private caregiver roles are Elderly Care and In-home care Services. Live in and Live out Care. Companionship. Post Hospitalization and Rehabilitation. Long Term Care and Short Term. Palliative Care and Disability bedridden stroke. Basic and Skilled Nursing Care.
CONNECT WITH PRIVATE CAREGIVER FROM PDN CARE @ pdncare.com
Call us @ 0166196304
1. Performs direct basic nursing measures and care activities like vital signs monitoring
2. Maintains a safe, clean and healthful environment for the patient as well as wash the PATIENTS laundry.
3. Holistic Care approach: socially, intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally
4. Guides and assists the patient in their personal hygiene such as toileting, grooming, dressing and bathing. Elders are unable to do it by themselves.
5. Prepares meals ( some are prescribed and as instructed by the physician). Cook patients meal on case basis_ eg if the patient is on special diet. Low salt diet, diabetic diet, or patient on NGT..
6. Bedside care early in the morning and afternoon care . Making sure that enough sleep, healthy food and physical activity is checked and provided for the continuity of care
7. Medicine preparation and administration (IF PHYSICIAN ORDER)
8. Informs the elders when rehabilitation is needed such as physical therapy and exercise
9.Performs errands for the elders. This is on a case to case basis. _eg. Shopping, walking in the park, and others.
10. Provides assistance on house calls or attends to visit the physician on schedule